Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mica - Mew




I tend to get really crazed about certain brands for a year or two. And even though I move on to other brands, there's a special place in my heart for every last one of them. Sort of like the ending of a great relationship where you gradually fall out of love (though I've never had one of those said relationships, only with clothes).

For a while it was Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, then it was A.P.C., if I could afford more than one piece from Rick Owens than "yes" to him too. Best Behavior, how did I go crazy for your lovely drapy cardigans and hip little dresses. After having laid eyes on the fall look book for Bodkin, I have a strange feeling they could quickly become one of my favorites. I especially like the intricate knotted sweater. Could we be in love, Bodkin?

(Photos: Bodkin)

No comments: