Sunday, June 27, 2010

To Here Knows When - My Bloody Valentine



Do you ever wonder where the trends we subscribe to originate from? Do you wonder where that push in our mind that says "maybe you should try this?" gets it's gusto and gall? Through blogging and reading blogs I've definitely tried out an array of different looks prompted by that which is worn by my peers. In this case, right now, I really want a spiky headband. At $60 it's far from cheap and with my record for clumsiness it would be clever of me not to have anything with spikes near my head or face. And yet I can't resist. Why is that?


It's available from Topshop here. And it definitely looks like a medieval torture device in the above photo.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

That would be fun to head butt someone with.

InnyVinny said...

DIY it!! It looks pretty easy to finagle with a couple of jersey strips and some spikes...

And it woul dbe fun to head butt someone with it. LOL.

etoilee8 said...

See, this is why I shouldn't have it. In some odd freak accident, I could see myself poking someone's eye out with that thing. I am just way too clumsy, guys . . .

dee said...

Whoa, awesome headband.