Monday, July 5, 2010

I Mean You - Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers


Dear Pen Pal,

I really, really want to buy a shirt with your face on it. Don't ask me why, I just think it would be really funny to own. When people from work ask about it, I'd say "oh it's just my penpal", in a blase tone that only I would find amusing.

Here's the thing, I really, really dislike F21. I swore off that place due to the ethics lawsuits that surround them and the religious quotes on the bag. Hypocrites! Not to mention the poorly made clothing and shady return policies. It would seem that their reaching out to the blogging community is quite a strategic move in order to control their filthy image which has been talked about liberally all over the internet.

I am torn. (Sigh).

3 comments:

vina said...

Yeah, F21 people are jerkfaces with their sheisty rules and "fire at will" policy. They fired my sister because she shared her water bottle with someone. Apparently this meant she was boozing up at work. They fired her over the phone.
"We have evidence and sworn statements from people"
"Can I see this evidence?"
"No."

AND you can't return jewelry? Total bollocks.

Man...but their headbands and accessories are so cheap! Ugh.

WendyB said...

I got the one on the bottom right for free when I went to the store opening in Times Square. I went because a good friend invited me -- I've never shopped at that chain. I've never even been in a store. So I wear the shirt to the gym. It's great for working out.

etoilee8 said...

Wendy B if I got one for free I would totally rock the sh*t out of it. I love the drawings, just not the store so much or the policies.

And yes Vina they are total jerkfaces. Your sisters firing sounds like a load of bull. Really, any store which has such a shady return policy, we should be suspicious of (and then there's the other fifty bajillion bad things they're up to . . . ).