Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All The Colours - Angus and Julia Stone




Of course I'm getting excited about fall. That question seems to keep reappearing on my facebook feed. And I'm not the only one. It seems everyone's getting bored with this summer. I guess that's what happens in adulthood. Adulthood earns two thumbs down for that notion. Structured felt bags are something I always fall hard for. These came from the recommendation of Park and Cube. The designer Joanna Figurniak can be found on a website which takes Visa . . . though I'm not sure if she ships internationally as I can't read Polish! Oh dear. In most cases I just order and hope for the best. That old saying about a fool with her money comes to mind . . .

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I'm envisioning my purse rolling away at dinner...!

Miss Janey said...

Fabulous colors!