Sunday, August 22, 2010

Black With Promise - Him


The phrase which I learned in England that I still catch myself uttering only to fall upon deaf, confused ears. I wonder if "ace" will become as popular here as "cheers" is as of late?




The dating chart. No one gets it all and as I find myself dipping my toe back into the water slowly, I'm realizing getting two of these puts you well ahead of the game.



And last but not least, because Jil Sander always does a splendid coat. It is her absolute specialty in my opinion.

(Images borrowed kindly from: Here, here and here)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

haha i started saying "ace" quite a bit too.. it's getting around. that dating chart is so true.. i'm jumping into the game as we speak after 4 years of being "taken"

K.Line said...

Oooh, love that coat.