Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Mantiqueira Range - Tom Jobim




Croquet season is among us! The official hipster sport of the summer. Let's listen to some 50's themed lounge music and drink some strong cocktails!

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine had a Mad Men themed birthday party. I've never watched the show but I jump at any opportunity to dress up like a trollop from another era. And while I always love an excuse to buy something new, this old trusty Anthropologie dress, did the trick quite nicely.

Props include: croquet mallet and a look that says "of course I'm going to miss the wicket, I've been drinkin', people".

1 comment:

amandalee said...

My favorite vintage-inspired radio station: http://somafm.com/play/illstreet Click and enjoy. [That whole organization is amazing - music for every mood!]

Great outfit, too. :-D