Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home Away From Home - Arthur Russell


"Hi, I'm home".

No matter where you go in the world, you have to admit there's something strangely refreshing about coming home. But then it makes me question what makes a home a home. For me, home can be anywhere as long as my precious shoes are near by. Last week I went to St. Paul, Minnesota for work and the Bay Area for play (with the family). In the near future, I hope to make the Bay Area my home. I think I'd be happy there for a little bit. As long as you have good friends and family near by, you are always home.

Here are a few shots of homes, which I love.



Photos from: Solid Frog and Design Crisis

1 comment:

Emily Kirk said...

Loved getting to see you here out west!

And I like that shot of the bold colored kitchen...