Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Breathe - The Cinematic Orchestra




How would you prefer your tears this week? Poetic? Soft? Hazy? Well do I have a film for you! The film Bright Star left such an impression on my tender heart. If you want to learn how to write a proper love letter, this would be the place the start. The love story between Fanny and Keats is probably one of the most timeless and yet, so underrated.

And on a superficial note, those Chloe buckle flats that everyone was so in love with a few seasons back? Fanny was rocking that look.

4 comments:

ellio100 said...

ooh it looks lovely, i think i'll add it to my film list!

Ms. M said...

I recently watched that film. I almost didn't finish watching-- it started a little slow and I thought it was going to be boring and I almost gave up on it. But I'm SO glad I watched to the end. It was so beautiful and heart-wrenching.

Rebecca said...

Ok. I love a good romantic movie. But I need to know, before I watch it... does it have a happy ending? If it doesn't, then I'll cry for weeks. Seriously-- I won't leave my bed except to pee. So... happy ending?

Fueling Unicorns said...

I loved this film. It was so beautiful. Yet so tragic. Jane Campion is one of he best.