Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear



Cornpuddin', that sneaky minx casually asked me if I would be interested busing it up to New York to wait in line and buy us some Lanvin for H&M. I practically snorted through my nose as a response. That sounds like my idea of hell on a warm summer day, thank you very much. But then I saw this amazing video and suddenly I'm changing my mind and sitting on the fence. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good video production. And then there's the clothes! Good grief, H&M you've outdone yourself this time.

I predict those yellow dresses are going to be snapped up and eBayed in no time flat.

1 comment:

Rollergirl said...

Hey! Haven't heard from you for ages. My friend wore the Lanvin red lipstick from her goody bag from the press preview today. It looks amazing - I think those are going to sell out in ten seconds flat, plus the packaging is so super-cute!