Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wild World - Cat Stevens



Moderation simply isn't a priority in my family. We go big or we go home. So when I finally decided to stop being such a wimp and start flying again, it was welcomed with open arms. After a business trip in Minnesota, I found myself flying on a cramped thirty passenger something plane to San Francisco (by way of Denver . . . bumpy). When I deplaned, my parents picked me up from the airport and barely gave me a nod of "congratulations on not being terrified of flying anymore", before whisking me down to Palo Alto for my father's Stanford reunion. Traveling with my father tends to be chaotic as he likes to cram as much as possible into every trip. But then in moments where I least expect it, the moment calms. We pull over to the side of the road and walk side by side by a reservoir and he says "nice to see you here". And I smile, nod and remind myself to love every moment of my life.

Sweater - Alexander Wang
Trousers - H&M
Boots - Finsk

3 comments:

daisychain said...

love your sweater

rebecca said...

Been coveting that sweater too. Un peu jaloux. And you look absolutely stunning.

Chubbs said...

u are so effortlessly lovely...