Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Adverse Camber - Tortoise





One of the finer points of living in suburbia is often leaving the house, knowing you look fine but realizing the outside world thinks you look like a bohemian bag lady. I really love this outfit! It's the perfect combination of winter coziness. In the words of my boyfriend, "I love the crazy dresses you wear". Thanks, my darling.

Dress - H&M
Coat - Jil Sander
Necklace - Madewell
Shoes - MIA
Bag- Pia Wallen
































7 comments:

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

The length of the dress is so lovely on you! x hivennn.

Rebecca said...

I have the same dress dude! I got the short-sleeved navy and black one too.
Digging it with heels. I usually wear it with big old clunky boots. Mind you, I think i wear everything with big old clunky boots :).

kirstyb said...

love that dress xxxx

WendyB said...

I love a long dress!

etoilee8 said...

Why thank you Jazzy!

Rebecca . . . have I ever told you what fantastic taste you have? ;) I haven't worn it with clunky boots, but it's on the agenda.

alyflowers said...

I love that dress!Those boots add an edge that is quite appealing too. :)

-Alyssa

http://alyflowers-azure.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

I love this outfit! I covet the coat (not that I could use it, living on the equator), the bag and the instinct to put it all together.