Monday, December 27, 2010

Busenfreund - Baby Mammoth




It's no secret that blogging has effected perhaps fifty percent of my sartorial picks. But no one, but no one appeals to my inner art teacher senses like Mademoiselle Bubble. She always opens my eyes to new and beautiful things which send my wardrobe spiraling off in that direction of art professor with wavy hair and big silver rings.

These pieces by Anwho x Kobra aren't exactly the exception to the rule. But Bubble does raise a very interesting point about how with careful styling, a piece which appeals to one age group, magically is crafted to appeal to another. It's all in the Jeffrey Campbell shoes . . . which I think are horrible. Give me some art teachery clogs any day, thanks.

3 comments:

joy said...

Haha I am glad you caught those Litas, me no likey. And I definitely want the dramaticly longer model.

lsaspacey said...

These remind me so much of my coat!

kirstyb said...

love this