Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio



I'm cozy in bed, thinking about what a fun day today was and listening to some Charlie Brown Christmas. Some of you have asked questions about my occupation. Usually, I don't say much about the things I work on, but for the record, I work in television as a freelancer and more than twice a year, my projects bring me to the White House.

I am lucky to have acquired the trust and kindness of the staff members who invited me (plus three guests . . . Mum, Grammy and my brother-in-law, James) to a special viewing of the White House Christmas Decorations.






The First Lady and her super talented staff, truly outdid themselves, as the decorations were pitch perfect and gorgeous.



My only concern was what to wear! But if ever there were a glorious occasion to break out the super special Jil Sander coat, it was today. I paired it with Vivienne Westwood trousers and a Stella McCartney blouse.



May your holiday be as warm and bright as ours has already proved to be.

4 comments:

L.R. said...

Oh wow! I love that arch way! I hadn't seen many pics of the decorations yet. Is that a Marimekko bag?

Miss Janey said...

WOW! Gorgeous everything. esp that coat.

K.Line said...

What a gorgeous family portrait! I'd love to see the White House at Xmas...

Sister Wolf said...

Beautiful! And you do look especially gorgeous. What a good daughter. xoxo