Sunday, December 12, 2010

Strength, Courage and Wisdom - India Arie


If you haven't already, do buy a Woolf necklace for yourself or someone else, this Christmas. I got mine on Friday and I wore it this weekend to my holiday job that makes me hate Christmas and the general public. Every time I found myself thinking "woe, is me", I rubbed the little wolf between my fingers and reminded myself that there's always someone in the world who has bigger problems than I. Sister Wolf has had an extremely tough year and on top of that, her roof is caving in. So let's pitch in, come together and help this lady keep a roof over her head so she may continue to lead interesting discussions which make us consistently look within. When I was a child, I never imagined that some of my most treasured friendships would come from a computer but I am pleased to call Sister Wolf, my friend.

2 comments:

InnyVinny said...

HERE HERE!!! Getting my Woolf this week. =D

WendyB said...

Glad your necklace arrived safely. I was just going to check with you because I had your name crossed off on my list but couldn't find your tracking info!