Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celestica - Crystal Castles





So so nice, I'm buying it twice. This Rick Owens drape sweater is one of the few occasions where I think it's acceptable. My next one will be black though I really adore the ice blue color. It's soft and fleece but every time I put it on I feel glamorous but warm. Old Navy polar fleece it is not! The draping is perfect and it's long enough to a point where I can curl up on the couch, tuck my legs under and cover my entire body in it. It's like a snuggie that's actually attractive on the body!

Tank - Splendid
Cords - Anthropologie
Shoes - Madewell
Necklace - Wendy Brandes Woolf necklace






















3 comments:

L.R. said...

Love how you have it draped... and the twisty twist at the neck!

Alina A. said...

love the outfit!xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Tricia said...

Old Navy polar fleece that definitely is not! Lovely on you.