Saturday, January 1, 2011

Free Your Heart - Frost




Alright, alright, alright.

Today, I allowed myself the small decadence of drinking champagne through out the day. I cracked open the bottle while chatting with a friend in Berlin on Skype and it was all downhill from there. As a result I ended up drunkenly writing letters to CEOs of major corporation with praise and criticism. I always say if you're going to be a complainer, give a compliment or two when necessary. So that was the start to my proactive year. Writing letters about products.

Rock on.

(Photos: by Oliver Schwarzwald but found here here first).

2 comments:

Matthew Jackson said...

I see how I affect you.

etoilee8 said...

You do affect me. And you know how else? Tonight Ishe, Jamesy, Peas and I went to see Tron. You were there in spirit. It was awesome (and awesomely cheesy). When the guy walks into the abandoned arcade Eurymthics, "Sweet Dreams" starts playing. Peas and I giggled with glee because we know you would have gone nuts.