Thursday, January 6, 2011

Loomer - My Bloody Valentine


Daria knows what's up.

Behold! The striped leggings. I personally love when I spend an entire season making fun of an item only to one day try it out and discover that it's amazing.

This is the first time I've worn leggings with no pants. And I only did it because this sweater's nice and long. Because lemme tell you ladies, these leggings while perfect they may be, also create a most perfect camel toe.

On the upside, I love the color scheme of the stripes and these little fancy knits are warmer than real pants. It's like wearing long underwear everywhere you go.


In the hair salon today (you likin' the little boy flaunteroy haircut? I know you do . . . ), stylists kept coming up to me marveling at my striped legs. Have you guys not been to H&M in the past three months? You're hair stylists, you're suppose to be cooler than me by default . . .

4 comments:

WendyB said...

"I personally love when I spend an entire season making fun of an item only to one day try it out and discover that it's amazing. " -- this is why I don't make fun of things anymore!

etoilee8 said...

You'd think I would have learned my lesson by now. I haven't :)

L.R. said...

You look so cozy! Yeah, definitely have to cover up the bum and ye ole toe, but I have been living in leggings and jeggings this winter. Fabulous cut! The bangs look great on you!

Peas said...

Those look so good on you and your hot legs.