Monday, January 31, 2011

Chops and Thangs - Madlib

Source: roxy.com via etoilee8 on Pinterest



Ugh. I have been such a slug this week and I'm blaming it on the snow dump. (Heh, heh snow dump. Like a snow poo). But last week, I was full of that get-up-and-go spirit which visits me so rarely during these harsh winter months. It probably had something to do with the fact that I went snowboarding. I love snowboarding even though I'm still learning the basics.

If money were no option and I weren't such a novice, I would buy this lovely Roxy board. It's good encouragement to keep going with my beat up board. The reward at the finish line (a better board). I could buy this, but showing up on the slopes with a fancy board and not knowing how to operate it properly is the equivalent of coming to ballet class with pointe shoes even though you can barely touch your toes.

You'll look like an asshole.

No comments: