Sunday, January 2, 2011

Vonetta - The Baron


You know how much I hate winter time dry skin. I whine about it all the time. Well I found the most perfect foot cream from Burt's Bees. Not a massive discovery as it's been around for a while, but I now swear by the Peppermint Foot Lotion. It is so so good and it keeps my feet moisturized all day long. Buy it. You won't regret it. Plus you can find it cheap online at Overstock.

Do you have a favorite Burt's Bees product? Tell me about it. I also love the Beeswax Lip Balm and Milk and Honey Body lotion . . .

2 comments:

Ms. M said...

My favorite is the honey-scented lip balm. I also like their liquid hand soap. It's much gentler than most hand soaps.

The only one of their products I disliked was their sunscreen. It was very chalky, both unattractive and uncomfortable to use.

Annie Spandex said...

I must have spent /at least/ 20 minutes last night searching for a lotion without any -cones, fragrance, or mineral oil, before landing on the old classic Neutrogena Hand Lotion (everywhere lotion really) that my mom has always used and I've used throughout my life. It was the only one without those all those things! (P.S. I get eczema. That's why so picky.)