Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Splendour - Pantha Du Prince





The splendor of leaping out of bed in the morning when you have some place to go. I am well aware that jobs are good for a great many things. I will not lie to you. A job to me is mostly good for paying my bills and getting dressed up. What's the point of having a closet full of clothes and nowhere to wear them? You look rather silly getting dolled up for the grocery store (unless you live in Miami, than you get a pass).

I can't bring myself to throw out this homemade dress even though the construction is poor. But this Rick Owens piece was another one of those things I've bought and never once regretted. I will wear it until it falls apart.

Note to self, clean mirror tomorrow. That smudge keeps reappearing.

2 comments:

L.R. said...

did you make the dress yourself? cute!

THE DIVINITUS said...

<3 rick owens :)