Thursday, March 24, 2011

California Dreaming - The Mamas & the Papas







Every time I hear California Dreaming, I think about eating a late dinner in a restaurant in the South of France and singing that dreamy tune at the top of my lungs, with my family and my friends much to the disapproval of our fellow diners. Every time I visit the site Closet Visit, I long for California. Funny that.

Maybe I could move to California eventually. But only if I had cool friends like these ladies. I love how Claire Cottrell resembles Holly Hobbie in every photo and owns just as many striped shirts as I do! Meanwhile Wandie Kabule has the most regal and elegant posture in every photo.

So it's safe to say Closet Visit is my new favorite fashion/style/lifestyle blog. Check it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I totally want them to visit me.

And you SHOULD move to CA. Most definitely indeed!!!

Peas said...

If you move I would cry myself to sleep every night, and then I would calm the hell down and come visit you.