Monday, March 28, 2011

Kizuna - Ryuichi Sakamoto





Today, I am home, sick and somber. It looks deceptively warm outside my window, but I know better. When my allergies attack, there's not much I can do except lie around my house and wait it out. I read. I get bored. I write in my journal. Make a cup of tea. Rinse, lather and repeat.

This looks like it will be amazing. Those of you who know me well, know that Ryuichi Sakamoto is my most favorite composer. I wish I had money for both the trip and the ticket, but at this point, there's no point because all the shows are quickly selling out. Which is great for sake of the benefit.


So I'm going to do something on a smaller scale. I'm going to purchase a necklace from Homako, my favorite Etsy seller who is giving a portion of her sales to various charities in her home country of Japan. Do what you can, even if it's something small. (And if you enter "HEARTJAPAN" in the coupon box on her Etsy site, you can get free shipping too).

No comments: