Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mar De Gavea - Arto Lindsay



Maybe I just have a certain flair for the drama but when I wake up to hear rain outside my window, it is truly glorious, like this morning. Really feeling blues and greys these days. But I'm so pleased that summer brights are back in style. Last time this color of blue was super stylish, I was in grade school. As usual there's one piece of APC's spring collection which catches my eye. And there's always some sort of chair which I need in my living room.




(Photos: Dress from APC, chair from CB2)

5 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

the first picture is really nice :)
haha i love rain too! except when i have to walk to class in it.. hahah :)

XOXO
www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com

L.R. said...

It's been raining all day in Richmond too. Love it!

That color with red is one of my fave combos.

Matthew Jackson said...

just had lunch with Arto last week.

Taylor said...

I'm in love with that chair.

WendyB said...

I want that chair!