Friday, March 11, 2011

Wilhelms Scream - James Blake

james blake - Wilhelms Scream from Ease on Vimeo.



Just in case you missed James Blake on every other blog under the sun, I thought I'd bring up the rear and post this beautiful video. (Thank me later for being so on the pulse). I have almost over killed this song but thank goodness, I took a few weeks off from it, before that happened. Now I can listen to it again! With a voice reminiscent of Erin Neville and a choir boy face, this dude is winning over the masses quickly. Throw them bows, Blake.

Have a sexxie weekend.

5 comments:

Peas said...

Justin Bieber in 10 years.

etoilee8 said...

Lies, lies! You tell lies!!

Ms. M said...

Well, I did miss him on every other blog under the sun, so thanks for sharing! Love it.

joy said...

James Blake is a true heart throb, and I love this song.

chuck n. said...

his album is also amazing!

cop that shitttttttttttt