Sunday, April 24, 2011
Unless you're religious, Easter seems like one of those weird holidays where you shuffle idly and wonder how you're suppose to celebrate it.
Five Things I Did On Easter:
1. Swig Martinelli's and pretend like it's alcohol.
2. Cozy up with a book when I felt like I had overeaten.
3. Wear tall heels and stand around my Mum and my Grammy, making them feel short.
4. Take my sister's dog for a walk around the neighborhood with my Dad while my pregnant sister naps like it's her job.
5. Feel happy that my loved ones genuinely enjoy the company of one another (most of the time).
Shirt - J. Crew
Skirt - H&M ($10 on sale!!)
Shoes - Matiko
Necklace - J. Crew
My friend Yasuyo is back in Japan now with her husband and family. But before she left we prepared little eggs for her friend's kids in Japan. She is so crafty and creative, I never could have come up with this mix in a million years. I mean, kids love miniture umbrellas. Didn't you used to fight over them with your siblings when your parents ordered a fancy drink? We carefully filed down the edges of the umbrellas and flags with a nail file so none of the little ones hurt themselves. That girl thinks of everything. And I miss her already.