Thursday, April 28, 2011

Silver Mornings - Rubies


As much as I want to be all Hatey McHatey Pants McGhee and pretend like I don't give two craps about this wedding, I can't lie in that way. Princess Diana fascinated me and Kate Middleton is quite frankly radiant. She looks like someone who would be a great wingwoman and despite her best attempts, there's a bit of mischief behind her smile. I'm more fascinated by her than I am by her groom, in all honesty. So I wish them the best. But when it comes down to it, how can you not be fascinated by the world's most extravagant wedding? It's going to be a bit of a circus!

2 comments:

L.R. said...

Oh it's fascinating! I've watched every PBS special on the inner workings of Buckingham Palace... how they measure the place settings w/ rulers and all that insanity. Dying to see her dress but I won't be getting up at 4am for it! :)

WendyB said...

I had a great time watching it. Nice to see something happy on TV!