Friday, April 8, 2011

Vökuró - Björk


How amazing are these bird inspired shoes by Kobi Levi? Finally, someone made a worthy match for Björk's infamous, beautiful swan dress. Occasionally I find myself wishing I had just a little bit more money so I could support new and amazing designers regardless of the cost. It'd be nice to be a fashion philanthropist (on top of a bunch of other philanthropy).

UPDATE:
I sent Kobi Levi an email asking if his shoes would ever go into production and I received a kind response:

Hello

Thanks for the compliments.

I'm looking into options of limited edition production, and I can update when
there will be news

Regards
Kobi

YAY! My pocketbook can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh lord, I would rock the penguin. It'd be like happy feet except without the tap dancing.

Jenny Skinner said...

I love these shoes... not sure I'd ever wear them - but the idea is so clever!!

etoilee8 said...

Wendy B. just left me the comment "
So great! " and my tired rear end just accidentally deleted it. I need to know when it's time to call it a night!