Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beach Party - Air France





Season after season La Garconne delivers a picturesque look book with great styling and fabulous photography. This season is no exception to the rule, because what am I if I am not a girl who enjoys wearing nice clothes while walking by the sea. What's your favorite thing about the summer? Here's a list of things I look forward to:

1. Swimming laps at the pool and exhausting myself in a satisfied manner.
2. Drinking a glass of orange juice in the morning.
3. Wearing my blue floppy hat.
4. Walking by the sea, somewhere.

Your turn.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

1. Sailing
2. Using a barbecue
3. Driving to Big Sur with the windows down and the sea-smells in my hair


:)

L.R. said...

sand between my toes
tubing down the James River
Bubble tea