Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Floating Through Time - The Flashbulb


Hmmm. Not quite digging this new blogger lay out. Stay with me while I get the hang of it.

But you know what I do love? My flow-y trousers! Easily one of the best purchases this year. Looking elegant was never so effortless! I wore these to my job on my birthday with a simple striped shirt, fully expecting to be overdressed for the occasion. When the executive producer looked me up and down smugly, I shrugged my shoulders and said "if you can't dress like a hippie on your birthday, when can you"? Then, we both laughed.

Trousers from Topshop . Becks, has them too. Because she's awesome.








Collage from Refinery29.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Chic!

L.R. said...

cute cute cute! I'm so short but I really want to try out some wide pants soon!

Rebecca said...

They ARE awesome. Loving them with the striped shirt and blazer- I'd never thought to dress them up like that. They're my 'it's too fucking hot outside' go-to....

Did I tell you that when I was in India, I had the tailor make me copies in sari material? :)

Chubbs said...

I miss you. sorry to leave that on your blog ;-)