Monday, June 20, 2011

Excerpts Of Whatever The Hell - Pogo




You know when someone leaves you a comment rebuttal on a website which makes you think they're a little shit? Happens all the time to me. I must be a target for trollin'. Anyways, Joel Hentges left me such a cheeky little comment in which he declared that he bet he had better music taste than I. Not being sure how to respond, I simply wrote back:

"Maybe (shoulder shrug)?"

It is doubtful that he has better music taste than I but you know, I would care a lot more if I were 18 years old . . . which was around the age I first started listening to Phoenix, alas I digress. Turns out Joel Hentges is a really talented graphic designer/illustrator. I really love his work.

6 comments:

Taylor said...

His work is great.

Rebecca said...

Dude. I love you.

etoilee8 said...

I love you too Bex. You owe me an email ;)

Taylor his work is really great! In most cases I would be too annoyed to even bother but I think his comment was a bit funny and cheeky. I have great taste in music! (Or so I think . . .)

Swan said...

I love the match, that's beautiful. I'm starting to worry a bit that when I have disagreed with someone online that I sound like a jerk. I really hope not. I wonder if it's even possible to pull off online, the commenting but disagreeing and still sounding respectful. Hmmm.

Visit said...

Hah! Thank you so much! Just for the record that comment was meant as a joke! Who could be better at such a thing?!

etoilee8 said...

Hahaha, I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. Have you seen some of the comments on Thought Catalog? People can be really obnoxious! But I do like your art, for real.