Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fantasy - The XX

Tangents & The Times: Episode 1 from S. Zissou Ross on Vimeo.



I got a few chuckles while watching this.

My poor, poor generation. We are so confused on so many levels. It was as we were born with this idea implanted in our heads that the world has bestowed upon us some sort of golden paint brush. But with the recession, it's pretty hard to paint anything when you don't have the money for the acrylics or the brush. Don't get me wrong, I work hard. Very hard. But I'm also a shameless daydreamer.

"It may be years until the day
My dreams will match up with my pay" - Mushaboom, Feist

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't even watch that without cringing :)

etoilee8 said...

I know! Me neither! And the fact that for brief moments I relate makes me cringe harder. And then laugh.

tangentsandthetimes.com said...

Thanks so much for sharing my show. Our whole generation is pretty cringeworthy, as is our situation, so I'm just happy people can enjoy making fun of it.

Hope you have an awesome weekend.

L.R. said...

This is great! I need to watch the rest of them! The scary thing is so many girls ARE making bank on doing a bunch of nothing and it's giving so many bloggers a false impression on what they can attain.
I gave up on thinking mine would go anywhere about 2 years ago. It made it fun again!