Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweet Georgia Brown - Django Reinhardt






Last weekend's Seersucker Social brought out all of DC's finest dandies in honor of bike riding, gin drinking and the playing of lawn games. I probably could have had a better time putting had I decided to give it a go pre two gin and tonics rather than post. The weather was great and everyone was in such a fantastic mood. I even made a couple new friends. That's what I call a success!

Vina, you missed out! Next year, yeah?

1 comment:

vina said...

Most definitely! I am already excited for the photos.

Also, thank you very much for linking my blog, though you missed the s of lists. I did not know there was an actual lemonadelist.blogspot.com too.

(Mine is totally cooler.)

...and was there food at this seersucker shindig?