Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Act Naturally - Buck Owens



Every summer like a little miracle sent from the heavens, the winter chub which I amount in order to stay warm of course (and because there's nothing else to do during the winter besides eat) comes off at an accelerated rate. I have credited this to the fact that during the summer I hate eating. Don't get me wrong, I do it (as you should!) But I can't eat most hot things or anything with a bun (yup, that leaves me at a loss at barbecues). I stick to mostly fruit, raw veggies and cold cereal. And I drink water like it's going out of style. It not only makes me feel good but it keeps me a bit slim during the cruelest season of them all: swimsuit season. I wonder if a lot of people find they eat healthier in the summer time?

2 comments:

L.R. said...

without a doubt!
I think I've eaten at least 6 Ceasar salads for dinner in the past 1.5 weeks. It's just so easy when and I don't want to heat up my kitchen with the oven on.

etoilee8 said...

If it's cold, I'll eat it. But mostly, I'll drink it. And no. Preparing food is out of the question.