Monday, August 22, 2011

Flying Overseas - Theophilus London feat. Devonte Hynes & Solange Knowles



Can you believe summer is nearly over? Me neither! It always goes by too quickly. And you know what else goes by too quickly? Fall! But you know who overstays their welcome ALWAYS? Winter. Winter is the house guest you hide from when you see them rolling up with a six pack of beer.

Around this time of year I always start feeling some sort of entitlement to a trip to the beach. But it doesn't look like this year's beach trip is going to happen either, so I leave you with living vicariously through this video which looks like a cross between a malfunctioning video cassette tape and a strange acid trip. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Peas said...

This is the best time of the year in this area I think. Cool mornings and nights, mid-eighties during the day. Dreamy.

L.R. said...

No beach trip for me either this summer. Kinda bummed about that. I found out last summer that the bf hates the beach and loves skiing, which is totally not my thing.

So, how long do you think Fall will last this year? 2 weeks?

Matthew Jackson said...

funny, I sent this video to Austin a month or two ago when she said she was coming to visit.