Friday, August 5, 2011

Moanin' - Charles Mingus




Sorry about the lateness darlings. I never forget about you but sometimes life becomes exhausting. I moved. My sister moved. My parent's house got cramped, I went to Mobile, Alabama to visited my dear M'dear (Grandma). I've had to be very flexible and mobile. Now that my little niece is coming quickly, I want to buy her a mobile too.

"Welcome to the family baby, it would be in your best interests to be very mobile and roll with the punches. Things get a little hectic sometimes".

These mobiles from Flensted are on sale at Design Story. If you haven't gotten an invite, holler at your girl. We'll change that.

1 comment:

L.R. said...

You have really been slammed lately! Hope you're enjoying your new place.
Sigh... cute baby stuff. Always kills me.