Saturday, August 27, 2011

String Quartet In F Major (Second Movement) - Ravel



So you might have heard there is a storm hitting the East Coast as I type. So far all we've seen is drizzly rain and a drop in the temperature. Otherwise all is fine. It's amazing how crazy everyone gets. I went to the grocery store yesterday (yeah, I know I'm feeding into it as well) and the shelves looked like the zombie apocalypse had already arrived. People were grabbing and snatching faster than the employees could put stuff out. It all made me feel kind of silly. My agenda this weekend is to listen to this song a couple more times and finish Jonathan Franzen's How To Be Alone, which I've been reading for the past month. I'm slow with reading essays. What's your hurricane plan, if you're in Irene's path?



No comments: