Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cannons - Little Scream



As I was debating whether or not refer back to Levi's as my default denim of choice, I came across this stunningly beautiful ad, which reminds us why we are free and why we should never take it for granted. Sometimes I feel indifferent about ads because their sole existence is to sell you a product. (If we want to get all Media Criticism, Communication 320 about it, I'll tell you that product consumption is the sole purpose of television . . . but that's for another blog). However you cannot deny when something moves you in a way which stays with you, for days.

I've been contemplating these Levi's for a few days now. I think they've finally won my hard earned cash.

3 comments:

Whitney Soup said...

excellent choice on the levis :)

E said...

haha, glad to hear the commercials are doing their work :-) I need to start checking out levi's again, too...

meredyth said...

I know exactly what you mean. Yes, they're trying to sell me jeans by inspiring me that their jeans will help me live up to the excitement of this commercial, but they do it so well! I might not buy Levis (or I might) but I am totally inspired by the commercial. And the narrator.

Miss you! Hope everything is well and the baby fat and fabulous. Call me?