Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lord Kill The Pain - Red House Painters



As some point, within a weak moment, I made a promise to myself that come this winter, I would be a girl who wears eh . . . (sneer of the lip and long exaggerated sigh) . . . comfortable shoes. Don't get me wrong, I'm comfortable in all my shoes. They're fabulous and I feel wonderful in them and as soon as I get to my place of work, I take those suckers off and cram my feet under my desk out of sight. So really I'm fine. But being that work has been slow and infrequent I think I'll be doing some couch surfing this winter.

But let's not get carried away. That doesn't mean I won't be whispering sweet nothings of shoe wonders to you, my friends. These Lanvin platform cut out wedges are pretty majestic, eh?

From: Barneys

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Bee-yoo-tee-ful shoe.

etoilee8 said...

I know, right? I bet they're hard on your feet though. Something about that metal looks cold and intimate.

L.R. said...

They keep showing this shoe on style.com when you look at the collections. It's freakin killing me!

Oh and I'm all about the "sensible heel" for running errands and actually having to walk a bit. You still look like you give a damn but your back doesn't hurt like hell when you get home.
It's such a fine line between cute and grandma though.

Taylor said...

Screw comfort, those Lanvin's are killer.