Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scorn Nothing - HIM


As expected I am completely run down from this busy week. Last night I camped out on the sofa with my roommates and felt sickness setting in while we watched the film Cracks. I'm disappointed in the netflix community. Three point five stars? Really? Why not just four? If only for the brilliant costume design (though I'm not knocking the plot and cinematography). Eva Green gave a great performance as well. She played magical, creepy and crazy to a t.

(Photos: from Glamour Magazine UK)


3 comments:

lsaspacey said...

Okay, now I have to see this film! That third picture with the matching necklace, nails, and lipstick is killing me it's so gorgeous.

jill said...

I want to see this movie now! These are gorgeous outfits. And don't pay attention to Netflix ratings - all of my favorites only get 3.something stars.

x. jill
those ghosts

Chubbs said...

I loved this movie! Is it too late me for me to go to a boarding school in England?