Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yayo - Lana Del Rey



I am so pleased to see that J. Crew is keeping strong for S/S 12, with this summer's nice brights (especially in the case of the trousers). I missed out on their orange Maddie trouser earlier this summer and man was I annoyed about it. The spoiled brat in me, hates when I can't get what I want in regard to material items . . . love and life is a whole 'nother cup of tea and I have fully accepted that I may never get what I want there. Ha.

How beautiful is that mint top and pink dress? Spring collections always give you something to look forward to through the long winter.

(Photos: Style, of course)

4 comments:

FP said...

Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
Best wishes
Jonas

Alexandra Marie said...

i love all of the colors!


check out my blog! :)
XOXO
alexandra

Camilla said...

Want all of this NOW! Such lovely colours... x

L.R. said...

Love the mint top. I wish simple loose but well-made (and not too expensive) tops were easier to come by. One would think...