Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Break - Aim



This shoot from Vogue Travel is probably one of my most favorite fashion spreads I've seen in a while. Yesterday as my roommate was recalling all the traveling she and the hub will do this year (seven trips, y'all, SEVEN . . . three international), I found myself smiling with slight envy tucked away behind it. I'm not going anywhere, probably until next summer. What about you?

But back to the clothes . . . this shoot is so colorful and makes me crave a red skirt like nobody's business. As you might know, one of my life goals is to one day look put-together when I travel (instead of cagey and anxious). I think I do okay, but never like this. Not really shooting high with the life goals, am I? Well it's a fashion blog! Nothing really profound here . . .



(Photos: from R Du Jour)

2 comments:

K.Line said...

You can tell your roommate I officially hate her! :-) So jealous...

Lucinda said...

I'm envious of your roommate too - travel is a distant possibility at the moment but I can always dream.