Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dances Fantastic - Neva Dinova




Peas remember that time when we went to the Refinery29 DC Launch party and one apple cider vodka drink later, you had purchased a large leather clutch? After we sobered up with calamari and soup from a nearby restaurant, you exclaimed "I can't believe you let me buy a bag with no handle. I'm not allowed to drink at these events anymore."

"But you wanted it so badly."
"Whatever, you're fired."
"Fired from what?"
"I don't even know."

Peas I love you. Just the way you are.

DC brought it's A game to Madewell on November 3rd. Meanwhile Peas and I just brought our wallets. (We also brought the Phil Collins jam party in the car ride there, so take a look at me now). Clutch photo from Madewell

3 comments:

Peas said...

Awww, I love you to.

Tricia said...

I love this, I would like to like, follow and plus one everything about this post, please! :)

E said...

Hey! I'm so bummed I missed this! I can't remember what I had going on, but there some (probably boring) conflict and thus I have regrets instead of fun memories. Sad :-(