Monday, November 21, 2011

Down In The Willow Garden - Art Garfunkel



I recently had my first Jack Wills experience, on my trip to Philadelphia for work. I found the store to be full of easy-to-wear pieces with equally easy to swallow prices, though it did feel a little young for me (I'm in my late twenties). And then . . . (oh yes, what a satisfying little pause that was) walking back to my car from a party recently, I passed the Jack Wills store in Georgetown. Geez, these places are popping up like forest mushrooms. Imagine my surprise when I found out Aubin & Wills (whom I just recently purchased a top from) was the same company. Okay, I really wasn't that surprised at all. It made total sense. But Aubin and Wills carries some cute stuff and I seem to have an affinity for foxes these days . . .

3 comments:

L.R. said...

Never heard of those stores before but that fox sweater is killing me! You didn't get it?!!!

etoilee8 said...

Temporary spending freeze LR. Trying to see how well I can do at this. But before the freeze started I did buy a fox hat from target! I'll post it in my gift guide if I ever get around to doing one.

Teresa said...

Great label! I love the fox sweater. I get weak for intarsia animal faces on sweaters!