Monday, November 14, 2011

Tape You - N*E*R*D


I know EXACTLY what that Style editor means. Comme Des Garcons scents might not sit nicely with you at first. The first time I smelled Calamus, I remember going "gross. . . . smells like freshly cut weeds from my parent's yard." But the second time I smelled it, I suddenly felt the urge to bathe in it. I then scoured the internet like a lunatic until I found it. Even though this new fragrance has hints of scotch tape and glue, I imagine my reaction will be very much the same. Hating it at first, but then wanting to splash around in it while simultaneously rubbing myself with packing tape later. You know how that goes.


(Photo: from Style)

3 comments:

L.R. said...

I can't even begin to imagine what this smells like! Fragrance is so much fun!

K.Line said...

That's just the kind of scent I go for - the slightly offputting, compelling kind.

WendyB said...

I adore the bottle!