Friday, November 18, 2011

To Build A Home - Cinematic Orchestra

Usually I try to give you some music for Friday (. . . or that's what I'm gunning for in the upcoming months). Today I stumbled across this video and had to share it. First I was captivated by her face. She is stunning but where have I seen her before? That's right, the last page of Vogue recently! I saved it. Because I liked the clothes and her face. But besides the superficial, I find Lucy Chadwick's lifestyle fascinating. Sometimes you watch these fashiony videos and a good deal of them are vacant and leave you with nothing more than pretty thoughts which are fleeting and not at all monumental. It's like chewing a stick of bubble gum. In this video, from The Selby and Zara, I fell in love with Lucy and Duffy's lifestyle. This video is like oatmeal on a cold morning. It fills you up in a most warm and delicious way. And there have been times in my life where I've felt myself skimming the surface, as Chadwick speaks of. I am better now and I think part of that had to do with leaving the city. Hmmm. What's on the agenda for the weekend, loveys?

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

love that you posted about her too!

and after just wandering through your blog for awhile...I've decided that I pretty much loooove your taste in everything ;)
xo Moorea