Monday, December 12, 2011

Lofticries - Purity Ring





Sorry I'm such a misery guts you guys . . . but thanks for leaving me such sweet messages. The blogging community has made me more friends than I ever imagined and I'm pretty grateful for it. My increasingly busy schedule plus the holidays in general are definitely getting me down. So what did I do? I went and bought myself some Chloe ballet flats. Because money can't buy happiness . . .

. . . but it can certainly buy you some kickass shoes.

I'm including my latest favorite song. I'm probably going to overkill this this winter, I just know it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You BOUGHT THEM?!!?! I remember you pinning them a while ago. I'm getting increasingly jealous of your wardrobe...

L.R. said...

Oh those shoes are lovely!

Gosh, I'm so sorry you've got the blues. Holiday pressure (being on top of your game + financially), the sun setting so early, people being crazy asses out there, realizing the year is almost up... I get the blahs too... fighting them with everything I got.

It'll pass. It always does. Just take it easy!

K.Line said...

I LOVE them. No question, they give you something to live for :-)

papiermacheworld said...

Shoes = instant and utter happiness. Period.