Friday, January 6, 2012

Angoisse - Serge Gainsbourg

Une Fille Comme Les Autres from Jalouse blog on Vimeo.



"F*ck that sh*t. I want to be like her."
"Well . . . dude, it's easy. Just buy Jalouse and be like me or at least be my friend or something."

I love a hint of irony, sarcasm and french joie de vivre bullsh*t. As a matter of fact, it's probably a safe bet to say I ate this video for Jalouse blog by Matthew Frost, up with a spoon. And despite the fact that they're poking fun at the idea the entire time, I think they've successfully made a swoon worthy type of video which makes you crave a certain lifestyle. All while being super sarcastic and shallow about it. Boom. Done. (Speaks leagues about my generation).




Speaking of the French, I bought this A.P.C. sweatshirt yesterday from the Outnet for a fraction of the full price. I love motherf*ckin stripes. Boom. Done.

(Video by way of Susie Bubble).

2 comments:

Peas said...

I kind of love them for poking fun of the enviable perfect life style that no one actually has unless art directors, editors and stylists have been involved. It's like they promote this idea, while admitting it's a hoax. I love it. And I still swoon, yes.

Minted Magazine said...

Like the sweater and the French :P


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com