Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bird On The Wire - Leonard Cohen











It would seem that all I want to do these days is read. I've had a few weeks off from work and gotten into the leisurely pace of reading and working out, both good for body and mind. I wonder how next week I shall fare when I'm back to a 9 to 5 schedule with some days blocked on the weekend.

Hur Chariot's pairing of Murakami covers by John Gall with Sartorialist streetwear photography marries my two favorite things together (as those that know me understand that Murakami is one of my favorite authors after having picked up one of his books at random at 19 years of age). I think Hur Chariot has done a beautiful job here. Each one of these more brilliant than the next. I have read each of these books. Favorites are Norwegian Wood and South of the Border West of the Sun. You know I'm a romantic at heart.

No comments: