Wednesday, January 11, 2012

For Free - Joni Mitchell


I'm selling my Quoddy's on ebay. Not because they're not awesome. But just because if you've been reading this blog for a little bit, than you know I have a problem with shoes. The only way to reign in the excess is to deny myself a couple of things, serving as a reminder that I can live without. And whatever happened to me crafting? These days all I seem to do is knit. If I had all the tools, I would take a stab at this old moccasin tutorial. K. Line . . . Ambika . . . this is your assignment . . .

PS- "For Free" is one of my most favorite songs ever. If you've never heard it, give it a listen and get ready to feel your heart grow heavy.


(Tutorial from: Vineet Kaur)

2 comments:

K.Line said...

It's one of my fave songs too. And never mind making them - I'm going to check out your eBay listing for size and price!

etoilee8 said...

I'm pretty sure you have dainty little feet from looking at you.. I'm a shoe size 10/41. But if you were to like them, I would certainly do a very good friend discount!