Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Splendour - Pantha Du Prince



A few years back, I did what I would always do and stood by a friend during a rough time. And for some glorious reason, this friend felt the need to repay the favor by gifting me a goody bag from a popular awards show. We should all be disgusted by how many freebies those who are already rich snatch up at these silly events. However it is not at all disgusting when such bags are handed over to my possession. I couldn't believe all the treats. Among the items was a tin of Steam Cream which I have been slapping on liberally this winter like it were water. It is probably one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time and it's not at all heavy. It goes on super light with a consistency like whipped cream, but my feet stay soft all day long in my socks.

Noticing that my supply was getting dangerously low, I went on the haunt for a new tin.
Gulp. $18. Guess I'll have to wait on that one.

2 comments:

K.Line said...

Of course, as a potion addict, now I must follow the link...

meredyth said...

I totally think good cream that you love is worth $18. Now, maybe if it were La Mer pricing I'd freak, but to have lovely skin in winter? I'd pay a lot more than just $18. Go on, you deserve it. :)